Usui/Holy Fire III – Reiki ART/Master~
The ART/Master Training combines both Advanced Reiki Training (ART) and the complete Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master training into a 3-day class, taught over a 3-day weekend.
Prerequisites: Reiki 1 and 2 with a minimum of 6 months at Reiki Level 2. Also, the student must have the ability to draw the three Reiki 2 symbols from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and placements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many personal healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training Curriculum (1st day):
• The Usui/Holy Fire Master placement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
• The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki 2 symbols and can be used for healing.
• Learn the attributes and usage of the Usui Master symbol for treatments.
• Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
• Healing in the River of Life experience
• Using crystals and stones with Reiki and creating a Reiki crystal grid.
• Advanced Healing Techniques that allow you to remove unhealthy energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
• The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart center
The ART Class also includes a review of Reiki 1 and 2, and the Level 2 Symbols.
Holy Fire III Reiki Master Curriculum (2nd and 3rd days):
• The Healing Fire ignition.
• The complete Usui/Holy Fire III Master ignition process.
• Instruction on how to give Reiki placements for Reiki 1 and 2, ART, as well as the ignitions for Reiki Master.
• The Usui/Holy Fire Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
• The Usui/Holy Fire III system of placements and ignitions is taught, as used by the International Center for Reiki Training.
• The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five for the entire system.
• How to perform self-ignitions.
• The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master, including the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
• 180 page class manual.
• Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master Certificate, suitable for framing.
• Copy of the current Reiki News Magazine.
Instruction is given in the Usui/Holy Fire system of placements and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki placements and ignitions. The Holy Fire Healing Experience is given and received by all students.
This class is a deeply healing experience.
The content of this class provides the ability provide placements and ignite others to Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki; however, many students take the class for use on their spiritual path. Reiki is multi-faceted and provides many benefits, not the least of which is a path of personal spiritual development. Those who realize this and accept Reiki as a life path often have a sincere desire to pursue the Master Level. The decision to elevate one’s Reiki training is a responsibility and a sacred gift, one that requires respect and reverence. Each placement and ignition received along the Reiki path opens the Reiki channels in ever-increasing degrees, allowing access to greater knowledge and a greater level of awareness. In opening to this knowledge, personal healing takes place, and contributes to spiritual evolution and enlightenment.
Those who commit to this level may eventually be called to teach Reiki to others; however, this is a very personal decision made by honoring one’s inner wisdom and intuition.
UniverSoul Heart, LLC ,
Distant Reiki Guidance and Insights During the Pandemic As published on